• Mezrah Consulting’s primary goal is to protect our client’s privacy.
• We collect personal and corporate information in order to better understand our clients’ issues in hopes of identifying solutions.
• Our relationship with you is our most important asset. We understand that you have entrusted us with your private, personal, and corporate information and we do everything we can to maintain that trust.Full Job Description Learn More
• In order to conduct regular business, we may collect nonpublic, personal, and corporate information that may be needed for applications and other forms which you provide to us.
• Mezrah Consulting does not share or disclose any nonpublic, personal and corporate information about its current or former clients, except as permitted by law. All information remains confidential.
• We are committed to the safekeeping of your confidential information and we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that meet federal and/or state standards to guard your nonpublic, personal information.
• As Mezrah Consulting shares nonpublic information solely to service our clients, we do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except as permitted by law. We contractually require any outside entities that provide products or services to clients on our behalf to protect the confidentiality of your information.
• Mezrah Consulting will internally safeguard your nonpublic, personal information by restricting access to only those employees who provide products or services to you or those who need access to your information to provide service.
• Electronically, we use one of the best encryption software products in the industry – Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
• MAPbenefits.com and mezrahconsulting.com are hosted at a facility that has undergone a technology audit and is SSAE 16 compliant.Full Job Description Learn More